Are you looking to strengthen student to student relationships in your school?
Would you like to see your young leaders have the opportunity to help create an uplifting legacy for your school and community? If you answered yes to any of these questions and are ready to try a different approach, please continue. Watch the AM Northwest interview below.
AM Northwest – Walter Chase Interview
See It Through™ Group Mentoring
Objectives: Upon completion of the program your students will:
- Learn how to develop a mentor’s mentality
- Know the difference between accountability and responsibility
- Create a service project to give back to the school/community
- Be ready become a mentor for the next group of new mentees
- Help create a model for success for other groups to follow
- Teach others how to be a total B.E.A.S.T.
See It Through™ mentoring was created by a man who has been there and earned a tee shirt. As a person who has lived on his own since the age of 15, Walter Chase struggled with many of life’s challenges. Out of that has come a program that will provide your students with a different option for personal growth and development, and prepare them with the skills to be a mentor for someone else. To learn more about Walter’s story, click here
Program length: Academic school year.
See It Through curriculum link: New S.I.T. Curriculum
If you’re ready to take the next step towards your student success, let’s get started. Call me at 503-475-4302 or email